BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Usagi Sailor Moon - Pen Handwriting

Sunday, April 1, 2012

because im a girl...



i just cant understand the ways, all of the man and their mistakes.
you give them all your heart, and then they rip it..


you told me how much you loved me, and how our love was meant to be..
and i believe in you, i thought that you would set me free..

you shouldve just told me the truth,that i wasn't the girl for you..
still i didn't have a clue, so my heart depended on you..




although ill say i hate you now, though ill shout and curse you out..
ill always love for you . BECAUSE IM A GIRL...

never again will i be fooled,to give my all when nothings true..
i wont be played again,but i will fall in love again..

i WANT you so.Now you LEAVE me in the cold,
how could this be..?..
i thought that you REALLY LOVE me......

into the night ,i will pray that you alright.
you hurt me so..i cant just let you go...

ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE...
BECAUSE, IM A GIRL...

well, see you soon....... . . . . . . .. ..........


from= your ex ..... . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment